The Library offers passes to several nearby museums including MV Museum, Zoo New England, the Museum of Science Boston, the Museum of Fine Arts Boston, and the Isabella Stewart Gardner. These passes are made available through the generosity of the Friends of the West Tisbury Library.
ISABELLA STEWART GARDNER MUSEUM (admission $15 per adult)
- Each museum pass admits 4 people for $5 per person
- We have only one pass available for each calendar day the museum is open. Note: The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Pass does not need to be checked out
- Pass does not need to be returned to the Library
- Children under 18 are always free
MARTHA’S VINEYARD MUSEUM (admission $18 per adult)
- Each pass admits 2 adults and up to 4 children
- Pass must be returned to the Library
MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS BOSTON (admission $25 per adult)
- Go to https://www.mfa.org/tickets
- Select the date of your visit.
- Select Admission type.
- Before selecting an entry time, enter the Promo Code IP-1630933 (Top Right corner of the screen.) and click Submit.
- Select your entry time.
- Enter 1 or 2 next to library pass.
- Click on Add to Cart
- Click on Go to Order Summary and complete order
Patrons receive an email with their admission ticket(s) and need to present their ticket(s) when they arrive at the Museum, preferably on a phone or device, but tickets printed on paper are accepted. For now there is no limit on the number of passes per day per patron.
(adults $29.00, Child 3-11, $24.00, Child under 3 free)
- Patron must call the MOS (617-723-2500) to make a reservation or the Museum might be fully booked. Payment is due when you make your reservation.
- Library pass can only be used on day printed on pass
- Up to 4 people admitted at a 50% discount off of Exhibit Hall admission. Children under 3 are free but must have a timed ticket.
- After you make a reservation, the Museum will send you an email confirmation.
- Bring both the library pass and your email confirmation from the Museum. Show both at the gate to enter. You do not need to stop at the box office.
Zoo New England
(Adults $21.95, Seniors (62+) $19.95, Child (2-12) $14.95, Under 2 free)
- Go to Zoo New England and select “purchase timed tickets to open on-line store.
- On Desktop computer, select the “promo code” tab. Enter LIBRARYPASS in the box that pops up.
- On mobile devices, select the menu button , and put LIBRARYPASS in the first box where it says promo code.
- After the code is added , you will see a screen with a calendar. There will also be options for Franklin Park zoo and Stone zoo with times. Click on the date you would like to visit the Zoo. Then click on the time you would like to visit either the Franklin Park Zoo or Stone Zoo.
- Once you have selected the time from the appropriate zoo, you will have access to see the discounted tickets valid for $9.00 adult tickets, and $6.00 child tickets. You can select a maximum of 6 tickets. When you have added your tickets, click the next button.
- You will then need to enter the code that was supplied by the library. Once entered, click finish.
- You will then put in your billing information. Please note there are currently ticket fees, which will be added to your purchase total.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with a link to pull up your tickets. You may print tickets or show on your mobile device when you arrive at the zoo.