Hours and Directions
We are located in the community of West Tisbury, Massachusetts, on State Road across from Alley’s General Store.
- Monday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Tuesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Wednesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Thursday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday: 12 – 4 PM
Masks are optional during regular business hours. To accommodate those who wish to visit the library when masks are required, we offer two hours each week where masks are mandatory for all patrons (over the age of two) and library staff. In addition contactless curbside services are still available, just call and ask. 508-693-3366.
SPECIAL MASK REQUIRED HOURS:
- Thursday: 9 –10 AM
- Saturday: 9 –10 AM
- Restrooms are available on the Main Floor and Downstairs.
- For assistance with digital navigation, please call or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
There are four ways to order library materials:
- Access your account online through the CLAMS catalog and place requests.
- Download and use the CLAMS Library Network app on your cellphone or mobile device (Google Play, Apple App Store).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests. Be sure to include your full name and/or library card number.
- Call (508) 693-3366 and talk to a librarian. If you get our answering machine, leave a message with including your full name and/or library card number and a phone number.
Items not in the CLAMS system may be ordered through the Commonwealth Catalog or through inter-library loan. Please feel free to call or email our librarians for assistance or to make special requests.
RETURNING LIBRARY MATERIALS
During open hours items may be returned in the bin at the front desk. Items may be returned anytime in the freestanding book drop located in front of the library or the book drop attached to the front of the building. We are fine-free; you will not incur late fees. Books, DVDs and audiobooks may also be returned to any CLAMS library. If you are returning a tech-item like a laptop or Kindle, please return it to a librarian at the main circulation desk in West Tisbury.
Stay informed through our website and our electronic newsletter. If you don’t receive our newsletter, sign up here. Feel free to send us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call (508-693-3366) with your questions—leave us a message if you get the machine.
Directions:1042 State Road West Tisbury, MA
From the ferry in Vineyard Haven: Make a left out of the parking lot and turn right at the stop sign onto State Rd. Continue to follow State Road, 7.1 mi – End at 1042A State Rd, West Tisbury (Right across the street from Alley’s General Store).
Estimated Time: 17 minutes
Estimated Distance: 7.24 miles
Bus Routes are available through the Martha’s Vineyard Transit Authority. Click the link to see their schedule.