The Library offers passes to several nearby museums including MV Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, and the Museum of Science in Boston. These passes are made available through the generosity of the Friends of the West Tisbury Library. Returnable passes are due one week from checkout and must be returned to the West Tisbury Library.
BOSTON CHILDREN’S MUSEUM ($12 rather than the normal price of $18)
- One per date
- Please contact the library for the coded pass to reserve your discounted ticket online.
ISABELLA STEWART GARDNER MUSEUM (admission $15 per adult)
- Each museum pass admits 4 people for $5 per person
- We have only one pass available for each calendar day the museum is open. Note: The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Pass does not need to be checked out
- Pass does not need to be returned to the Library
- Children under 18 are always free
MARTHA’S VINEYARD MUSEUM (admission $18 per adult)
- Each pass admits 2 adults and up to 4 children
- Pass must be returned to the Library
MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS BOSTON (admission $25 per adult)
- Go to https://www.mfa.org/tickets
- Select the date of your visit.
- Select Admission type.
- Before selecting an entry time, enter the Promo Code IP-1630933 (Top Right corner of the screen.) then click Submit.
- Select your entry time.
- Enter 1 or 2 next to library pass.
- Click on Add to Cart
- Click on Go to Order Summary and complete order
- Each promo code use provides up to two people with $10 admission per person (discounted from the regular general admission charge of $25 per person and the regular special exhibition charge of $30 per person)
- You may also bring the code with you to use onsite to reserve same-day tickets, but must present an email from the library with the code to receive the discount. We are encouraging everyone to reserve their ticket in advance if possible as it will allow for easier admission into the museum when they arrive.
- Children 6 and under are free. Each pass now allows 2 adults for $10 each (special exhibition + general admission) and up to 4 children 7 – 17 $10 each (special exhibition + general admission). There is no discount for children 7-17 for general admission, as it is already $10.
- Patrons receive an email with their admission ticket(s) and need to present their ticket(s) when they arrive at the Museum, preferably on a phone or device, but tickets printed on paper are accepted. For now there is no limit on the number of passes per day per patron.
(adults $29.00, Child 3-11, $24.00, Child under 3 free)
- Patron must call the MOS (617-723-2500) to make a reservation or the Museum might be fully booked. Payment is due when you make your reservation.
- Library pass can only be used on day printed on pass
- Up to 4 people admitted at a 50% discount off of Exhibit Hall admission. Children under 3 are free but must have a timed ticket.
- After you make a reservation, the Museum will send you an email confirmation.
- Bring both the library pass and your email confirmation from the Museum. Show both at the gate to enter. You do not need to stop at the box office.
- Patrons must pick up dated pass from the Library
- Tickets must be purchased from the Box office, not on-line.
- Each ticket admits up to 4 people for a 50% discount of entry fee.
- Library Coupons can not be used in conjunction with other discount offers.
- Please check New England Aquarium for the most currents fees and information
Trustees GO Pass
GO Pass admission is equivalent to the admission benefit of a Trustees Family Level Membership: two adults and children under 18.
Patrons must pick up a paper pass from the Library
These are for walking on the beach only, not for a permit to drive out on Chappy.
Chappy Day Pass (Cape Poge, Wasque & Mytoi): FREE
Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge: FREE
Long Point Wildlife Refuge: $8 Weekday/$10 Weekend (per vehicle parking)
How to reserve admission online with your GO Pass:
- Visit www.thetrustees.org/passes
- Choose the property you would like to visit: Long Point Wildlife Refuge, Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge, or Chappy Day Pass (Cape Poge, Mytoi, & Wasque). 3. Select the date you’d like to visit and enter the number of adults and children. 4. Click “Place Order”
- Under Discounts, enter the discount code: GOPASS
- Check out
ZOO NEW ENGLAND (Each pass admits 6 people at $9 an adult and $6 a child.)
- Pick up a paper pass here at the library and print it to the ticket booth on the day of your visit. No prior registration or reservation needed! Tickets good for every day and time the zoo is open.