West Tisbury Library
The West Tisbury Free Public Library is as old as the town itself, the original library built in 1892. The current library building is located in the community of West Tisbury on State Road across from Alley’s General Store. The library is a community hub, hosting art, musical and literary gatherings, supplying wifi and computer access as well as rooms for community meetings and events.
- Phone: 508-693-3366
- Fax: 508-696-0130
- 1042 State Rd, West Tisbury, MA 02575
- Mailing address: 1042 State Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 508-645-2314
- 1 Church Street, Aquinnah, MA 02535
- Visit www.aquinnahlibrary.org.
- Phone: 508-645-3360
- Fax: 508-645-3737
- 522 South Road
- P.O. Box 180, Chilmark Massachusetts 02535-0180
- Visit www.chilmarklibrary.org.
- Phone: 508-627-4221
- Fax: 508-627-9534
- 26 West Tisbury Road, Edgartown, MA 02539
- Visit www.edgartownlibrary.org.
Oak Bluffs Library
- Phone: 508-693-9433
- Fax: (508)-693-5377
- 56R School Street
- P.O. Box 2039, Oak Bluffs, MA 02568
- Visit www.oakbluffslibrary.org
Vineyard Haven Library
- Phone: 508-696-4211
- 200 Main Street, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
- Visit www.vhlibrary.org.