Patient Centric of MV – Community Outreach
NOTICE – COMMUNITY OUTREACH
Notice is hereby given that Patient Centric of Martha’s Vineyard, Ltd. will hold a Community Outreach Meeting on September 14, 2019 at the West Tisbury Library (Community Room), 1042 State Road, West Tisbury 02575 at 3:00 PM to discuss the proposed siting of an Adult Use Marijuana Retail Establishment at 501 State Road, West Tisbury, MA 02575 in accordance with M.G.L. ch. 94G and the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission’s regulations at 935 CMR 500.000 et seq.
Topics to be discussed at the meeting will include, but not be limited to:
- The type(s) of Adult-Use Marijuana Establishment(s) to be located at the proposed address;
- Plans for maintaining a secure facility;
- Plans to prevent diversion to minors;
- Plans to positively impact the community; and
- Plans to ensure the establishment will not constitute a nuisance to the community.
Interested members of the community are encouraged to ask questions and receive answers from company representatives about the proposed facility and operations.