Online Book Group: Sense and Sensibility
Add to Calendar
Be SENSIBLE! Zoom Sense and Sensibility with the WT Library.
- What? A Three session Zoom book group.
- Why? Because Austen is PERFECT pandemic reading.
- When? October 14, 21, and 28 from 7 to 8 pm.
- Who? Led by WT Library staffer, Dee Leopold.
- Why her? She’s already Zoomed all the Austen novels
- Can I get the book? Absolutely.
- Do I need to be an Austen scholar? Seriously hope you are not.
- Do I need to be a WT Library patron? Nope. You just need to desire an escape to Austen-land.
Interested? Email Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org